SVC.com Hot Deals for early July!

Angry_Games

My experience (even before it supported dfi-street) from SVC has always been great, most if not all of my orders are shipping same day and the UPS Priority is very fast and cheap. They have alot abundance of fans and misc (UV lights/tubes) things you dont find on newegg or etc.

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?svcom...b+cs901bk.html+ :)

Subtotal: $19.99

5% savings: -$1.00

Shipping: $21.17

Total: $40.16

UPS Ground Residental

better pic of filled case in this thread

Repeat post for an awesome deal on a HUGE case. Will post pics next week.

hey

i got this case about 6 weeks ago I think

I took it out and dremeled the stock holes, and then let it sit and collect dust all this time hahaha.

I don't know where you'd fit a dual rad without some serious modding...and it is a HEAVY STEEL case...built like tank armor lol...but it IS a good case...I'm going to put an Intel 2.8 LGA775 Prescott rig together in it for a customer and it will be just fine!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, Thermalright doesn't have flashy packaging, just awesome cooling products.

Which is quite alright by me. :)

The instructions are actually very good and very simple...it might look complicated but it really is not (and www.thermalright.com has a few pics, as well as the XP-120/XP-90 installation tutorial videos available in the Tutorials section...you did look in there yes?).

Not yet, but trust me... I do plan on it! For someone who has only built one computer before, those instructions ...are a bit lacking. To me, it looks like they were designed for someone who knows what they are doing and are confident in it and would be good for that purpose. And let me tell you, that first computer I was litterally shaking putting the cpu and heatsink together. :D I'm just a Geek in Training so I could definitely benefit from a little more information. What I lack in hands on xp I try to make up in research,.. especially since I'm ULTRA LAZY and only want to do it one time. Though at least when I do this I'll beef up muh skills. heh

All RAM that is normal height without LED's on top will fit under ALL XP/SI series Thermalright heatsinks. I have never encountered any RAM other than Corsair PRO and Ballistix Tracer that will not fit under these (I've tried about 20 different kits over the last couple of years).

PS: if you don't like it, I'll trade you something good for it!

one of your 4400s? :P.

I ordered a tube of AS5 and a green led fan on friday afternoon, and it was in my mail this morning. Not bad. About the same amount of time it would have taken Monarch to clear my cc and ship.

I was all set to place an order for another fan and some sata cables, but decided to see if there was anything else I could use to bring down the shipping cost. Their shipping costs are very reasonable, but I still hate paying $12 to ship $22 worth of goods.

They have a great selection of sata and sata2 cables, clear, uv reactive, right angled, and a lot of different lengths. It's nice to finally find a vendor with a good selection.

12.00 bucks shipping for your order and look at mine above 9.85 shipping. Which shipping did you choose?

It was first class mail. It wasn't too bad until I added 4 36" sata cables, each in their own pkg. 1 TT green led fan for my daughter and some cable ties.

Ain't no thang, the prices on the sata cables, made up for it. I would have ordered more, but couldn't think of anything else I needed.

Unlike other companies, I had an e-mail within a half hour with the order status.

Good company, so far.

well, Thermalright doesn't have flashy packaging, just awesome cooling products.

The instructions are actually very good and very simple...it might look complicated but it really is not (and www.thermalright.com has a few pics, as well as the XP-120/XP-90 installation tutorial videos available in the Tutorials section...you did look in there yes?).

All RAM that is normal height without LED's on top will fit under ALL XP/SI series Thermalright heatsinks. I have never encountered any RAM other than Corsair PRO and Ballistix Tracer that will not fit under these (I've tried about 20 different kits over the last couple of years).

PS: if you don't like it, I'll trade you something good for it!

I ended up getting this case today. Since I haven't got mine yet, is there anything else you guys can tell me about it? I can't find much of anything about it online... :(