SVC.com Hot Deals for early July!

Angry_Games

Dear SVC Inquirer,

Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to locations outside of the United States. We only ship within the U.S.A. Feel free to contact me back if you have any further questions or concerns, thank you.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol no reason to get mad...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear SVC Inquirer,

Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to locations outside of the United States. We only ship within the U.S.A. Feel free to contact me back if you have any further questions or concerns, thank you.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does that mean the UK is out of the question as well then:eek2:

Doc

fixed your post Brion to put the SVC/DFI-Street link in there

for anyone that cares, if you link to SVC, please use the following link:

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?svcompucycle+XqCaFb+

and then add the product page at the end with a +...

...CoolerMaster Stacker @ $99 w/Mail-In Rebate!

Ohhhh.... prettty!

Thanks!

Does that mean the UK is out of the question as well then

Doc

Yes. Unless the U.K. merged with the U.S. while I was taking a nap...

If you get a reply email from SVC after shipping your items, it might ask you to rate them at resellers.com . If you do rate them and send an email to SVC, you can get a 10 percent coupon from them good on your next order.

Guest Kobalt
If you get a reply email from SVC after shipping your items, it might ask you to rate them at resellers.com . If you do rate them and send an email to SVC, you can get a 10 percent coupon from them good on your next order.

Oh? I guess this is random, since I never seen them ask for that.

Cheapest shipping option for the stacker is $35. Too bad I can't pick up! :D

btw, just wanted to let you guys know that Weyman from SVC just sent me an email and they are FINALLY carrying Danger Den watercooling gear!!!!!!

Once they get it all up and listed, they will send me the product pages and I will make a fat, permanent thread about it, and hopefully all of you interested in DD watercooling will procure your goods through the thread/links!

I'm extremely excited as I have been annoying the hell out of SVC for over a year to carry DD watercooling...

btw, just wanted to let you guys know that Weyman from SVC just sent me an email and they are FINALLY carrying Danger Den watercooling gear!!!!!!

Once they get it all up and listed, they will send me the product pages and I will make a fat, permanent thread about it, and hopefully all of you interested in DD watercooling will procure your goods through the thread/links!

I'm extremely excited as I have been annoying the hell out of SVC for over a year to carry DD watercooling...

Sounds great. Comptemplating going water.

• 2 weeks later...
Again, be sure to use the links in my sig, or just begin by using this link:

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?svcom...aFb+index.html+

so that DFI-Street benefits

Anyone else who has ordered from SVC, please leave your comments for others as some users are a little nervous to try a new place to order from, and need some assurance that it is a respectable, quality online retailer ;)

Well I decided to go outside my comfort zone and try both a new online vendor and a new HSF. The prices were a little cheaper with SVC than NewEgg, which is a good thing ...though normally I would still go with the Egg since they have proven themselves many times before and I like to give my business to those that treat me right ...even if its a small markup. But since this place has a deal going with SVC and i'm mooching advice from here, sucking up bandwidth and just all around being a bad influence (j/k :-þ) I thought I'd use that link Happy_G(ilmore)ames posted and give back to the community.

I ordered from SVC on Wednesday, 19th of July late evening and received the package today. So it took a week for delivery on the standard shipping plan. They processed the order almost immediately like NewEgg does so the bottleneck was completely UPS ...Ooo, huge surprise there. Still kinda chaffed NewEgg switched to UPS too. Though technically I have zero right to complain since that IS within the estimated date range... just spoiled by when New Egg used to use Fed Ex for all deliveries. he he heh Since I know someone will focus on my dream situation rather than my message, let me be clear... absolutely NOTHING wrong with the shipping. It was on time and in PERFECT condition.

Quick e-mail correspondance, including tracking numbers. Great packaging, better than most places I have found - one of the best in fact.

So far so good, without a doubt I would use them again. Its good to have options - SVC is staying on my radar.

The other thing I went out of my comfort zone to try is the SI-128. Plenty of people using the SI-90 and SI-120 so I'm pretty sure I'll be ok. :) The box is a plain cardboard brown box w/ no product info... just the name. The documentation is like Microsoft's no help Help. It's... pathetic. Guess they realize only enthusiasts (usually people who know what they're doing ...tho i AM the execption) who buy these things. The thing is a MONSTER! Let's just say I am glad I bought the full size Armor case. If it doesn't work, it'll make a nice roomy drink stand. Big Mug not included. heh For its size it's pretty light, go, go aluminum! I ordered a SilverStone 121 120mm to go with it. It does come with Thermalpaste but I plan on using the AS Ceremique that H_G recommends.

It looks like it will have enough clearance for most RAM, but I haven't built the system yet so I have no clue what it might bump into. Not too worried since I got the OCZ Gold, just sayin' in case anyone is curious. Wish me luck with the SI-128 b/c that is one install I definitely want to do right the first time. :)

My experience (even before it supported dfi-street) from SVC has always been great, most if not all of my orders are shipping same day and the UPS Priority is very fast and cheap. They have alot abundance of fans and misc (UV lights/tubes) things you dont find on newegg or etc.

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?svcom...b+cs901bk.html+ :)

Subtotal: $19.99

5% savings: -$1.00

Shipping: $21.17

Total: $40.16

UPS Ground Residental

better pic of filled case in this thread

Repeat post for an awesome deal on a HUGE case. Will post pics next week.

The other thing I went out of my comfort zone to try is the SI-128. Plenty of people using the SI-90 and SI-120 so I'm pretty sure I'll be ok. The box is a plain cardboard brown box w/ no product info... just the name. The documentation is like Microsoft's no help Help. It's... pathetic. Guess they realize only enthusiasts (usually people who know what they're doing ...tho i AM the execption) who buy these things. The thing is a MONSTER! Let's just say I am glad I bought the full size Armor case. If it doesn't work, it'll make a nice roomy drink stand. Big Mug not included. heh For its size it's pretty light, go, go aluminum! I ordered a SilverStone 121 120mm to go with it. It does come with Thermalpaste but I plan on using the AS Ceremique that H_G recommends.

It looks like it will have enough clearance for most RAM, but I haven't built the system yet so I have no clue what it might bump into. Not too worried since I got the OCZ Gold, just sayin' in case anyone is curious. Wish me luck with the SI-128 b/c that is one install I definitely want to do right the first time.

well, Thermalright doesn't have flashy packaging, just awesome cooling products.

The instructions are actually very good and very simple...it might look complicated but it really is not (and www.thermalright.com has a few pics, as well as the XP-120/XP-90 installation tutorial videos available in the Tutorials section...you did look in there yes?).

All RAM that is normal height without LED's on top will fit under ALL XP/SI series Thermalright heatsinks. I have never encountered any RAM other than Corsair PRO and Ballistix Tracer that will not fit under these (I've tried about 20 different kits over the last couple of years).

PS: if you don't like it, I'll trade you something good for it!