Sign in to follow this  
turok_t

Realtek audio static

hey guys, im using the onboard sound card with my creative 7.1 speakers (T7700) and sometimes when im listening to music or playing games, i get static. It is surely not from my speakers because even when i plug my headphones to the line out jack on the front of my case, i get static from my headphones too so i know it is the onboard sound card... help? thanks

Which line-out ports are you using? Front or back?

I get static-type noise using the front ports on the PC case. I can especially hear noise (tiny clicks) when moving the mouse around.

But the back port on the motherboard works fine for me...

Which line-out ports are you using? Front or back?

I get static-type noise using the front ports on the PC case. I can especially hear noise (tiny clicks) when moving the mouse around.

But the back port on the motherboard works fine for me...

Im using both the back and the front. For the back ports, i plugged in the green, black and orange cables from my speakers. On the front, I plug in the green wire on my headset to the front of the case. I can hear static from both my speakers and my headphones somtimes. Other times, i hear nothing at all. help?