Sign in to follow this  
s10man69

Why does my Screen "Shake"??? HELP

I figured out that it's only in 3D Apps that screen shakes, and its intermittent

You sure? try to run some game in window, if game support it, does it still shake?

You can easily reproduce this shakiness in 2D, just run ati tool and set voltage to 1.4 - 1.45V it will probably start to shake immediately.

the shakes are PSU related. Enermax 620w liberty..no shakes..

i had the same behavior as spajdr...once switching to Thermaltake unit. The behavior only happens when some sort of analogue device is conencted to the mastercard. Somehow the card is creating this interference when paired with the right psu...switched back to the enermax unit, and everything was hunky dorey. Only problem is that hte enermax unit is not powerful enough to support my system w/ dualcore @ 3ghz, dual x1900.

RMa'ed my mastercard...new card has different components...still same behavior.

well for me its probably not PSU related, i tried Tagan 580W and now i got Fortron 700W .. and if i use VGA adapter, its ok, thats the easiest way to use Crossfire. Still i would prefer 7950GX2, less speed but less problems also.

It's probably not PSU Related for me either..OCZ GameXStream 700W

I'm thinking it may be the Window A/C unit in my room, but it's 10 ft away...Oh well..I'll live with it...

I have had this issue right befor my pc . it self other thread ;). I had dual vp930 and on my old box a x850 agp the one i had on dvi showed no issues *even now seeing i am using my old box hehe* now on the new box the right screen the primary shakes from time to time i have noticed it wont do this when on a refresh of 60 even though it is rated to 75hz i have guessed it to be a software issue from me majorly stripping windows and having to install my monitors each time i installed the gpu driver not this is not crossfire at all. Did you tamper with the windows disk you are installing from?

Yes and i hve this issue too!!!! and i tried everithing to solve it ,but nothing helps. I have radeon x1600xt Gecube. This isuue can be fixed only if you have crt 19 monitor and in ati catalyst overide refresh to 100 HZ.but on lcd there is no help

sorry for bad english