No audio in Karajan Audio Module

Hi everyone. I´m new here, and new with my lanparty. I finished mounting and installing drivers and stuff but get no audio on my Karajan Audio Module. I tried with Realtek provided drivers (MOBO drivers & utility CD vers. 003), then with nVidia audio drivers: no audio at all. I tried everything except removing the Karajan module (I need to unscrew the motherboard and everything for safely remove it)

I´ve used the Driver Cleaner, update everything, but no results.

Any ideas before removing the Module or suicide?

Thanks for ur answer. I´ve updated everything from DFI web. I´ll check and install these drivers now. On the other hand, should I install nVidia audio drivers or realtek??

I use the Karajan and have the nVidia drivers installed. I have used both and prefer nVidia.

I had problems getting sound in the beginning, as well. Did you try using headphones. Once I got sound with headphones, it was easy to connect my speakers.

Here is a link to my my request for help:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53963

Hope this is helpful.

Tried the new drivers, still no audio. How can I check if the module is recognized? Maybe hardware error?

Go to your desktop then r-click my computer & go into dev manager then scroll to sound,video and game controllers.Click on that and the drop down will list diffrent drivers click on them and it will tell if the drivers are installed.If you can find these drivers id say the device is recognized.

That just happened to me. I remember happening to before (and others), but I forgot what the resolution was.

Anyways, I am uninstalling all nVidia drivers, and even going to use the Driver Cleaner to delete everything. I am downloading the chipset driver from the site right now. I'll let ya know if it works

I had a similiar problem last week and found that I ran my front panel case audio jack wires to the Karajan plugs and I couldn't get any audio on my speaker system.

Try unplugging your case wires, it worked for me. Good luck.

Thanks to everyone. Finally I send the module for RMA. I was KAPUTTT!!! They changed the module and now everything is FINE (I spend several days with this...)

MY AUDIO IS WORKING. Thanks to everyone.