Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Titan Quest multiplayer here

You just needed to save the files from your My Documents/My Gmes/Titan Quest/SaveData.

If you did that and copied them back in after you patched it, well I guess they aren't compatible. Just reinstall and put your guy back in, no big deal.

tried that. didnt work either. i got a feeling there's more than just the documents that are saved...

oh well, i reinstalled, patch 1.08, create a new character, and start all over....

its painful, but im not mentally ready to throw away a $60CAD game just like that.....

i am in no way ready to install 1.11 lol...screw that... *sigh*

i wanna play some BF2 to refresh my mind now...

OH did i tell u guys im on Vista? guess not... its on my sig tho... maybe thats the reason? aah i dunno... forget it...

thx anyway guys :(

Well, not to piss off any vista lovers here but it 'ate' every bite i had , wich was 200 gig...pff gonne, im so not going vista till i know i can handle it:)

well everyone momma and I are home from Vegas and I'm sure soon enough we'll be playing TQ again ;)

we didn't get on the internet once in the time we were gone to Vegas, and we did miss TQ a lot =)

If you like the gamne and play with more firends then just one you might encounter the:" I dont run that patch" comment, hence no playing.....

Although it is someone's own choice it did annoy me so i went looking and found a sollution to run different versions <----patches of the same game.

In the folowing i assume you have enough room to have more then one copy of the game on your system.

Let's assume you have a whole partition dedicated to gaming, in this case ill just go for the Z drive.

First and most inportant is to backup the TQ files in the documents folder.

Then we go as follow:

install tq on Z,

make a dir on the Z drive named; TQ 1.08

copy tq into your new dir, this will be the tq version your gonne patch to 1.08

make another dir named TQ 1.11

copy tq 1.01 into your new dir named 1.11, this will be the tq version your gonne patch to 1.11

make another dir named TQ 1.15

copy tq 1.01 into your new dir named 1.15, this will be the tq version your gonne patch to 1.15

Rename tq 1.01 into TQ original and dont touch it anymore!

Patching:

-for the dir's 1.08/1.11 and 1.15 you need to patch them with the 1.08 exe patch named 1.08

-for the dir's 1.11 and 1.15 you need to patch them with the 1.11 exe patch named 1.11

-last you patch the 1.15 dir with the patch and your sorted:)

Inportant:

when you want to play you can rename the dir into titanquest or just use the tq.exe from the dir directly.

Make sure you have all the copies on the same partition or it wont work:)

hf gaming:)

Because i play with my ex and my bf too, who play a different version and since im done reinstalling the game everytime someone wants to play a game with me i thought of this one....

why do they jump to the latest patch? Why not wait to see what the patch does...or why fix something that isn't broken? (ie: we use 1.08 because there's nothing wrong with the game that we can find)