Titan Quest multiplayer here

Angry_Games

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its fun! played couple days now, and still at lvl 17...lotsa hack n slash, which is cool coz Diablo2 is the last game iplayed on this genre lol

BattleMage FTW!! wielding 2 dualAxe of destructions, one is +19damage on fire and the other +14damage on cold plus life leech...

anybody knows where can i find some heracles upgrade stones? i found only 1 and i need 2 more to complete the "upgrade"...

hey, HG, im on Hamachi too! :D

still at 1.01, no crash, no freeze, no nothing, and im on Vista...

its fun! played couple days now, and still at lvl 17...lotsa hack n slash, which is cool coz Diablo2 is the last game iplayed on this genre lol

BattleMage FTW!! wielding 2 dualAxe of destructions, one is +19damage on fire and the other +14damage on cold plus life leech...

anybody knows where can i find some heracles upgrade stones? i found only 1 and i need 2 more to complete the "upgrade"...

hey, HG, im on Hamachi too! :D

still at 1.01, no crash, no freeze, no nothing, and im on Vista...

Can only find the Heracles stones in Greece (at 17 you're probably almost out of there aren't you?), or you could find the next level of Greek stones from the end boss.

I've been playing some Epic today with my Paladin (Storm + Defense), and watching a buddy plow through Legendary difficulty with his Champion (Warrior + Nature).

yup. im at the island now, just arrived (cnossos? chronos?wutever, right after athens).

aww just in greece? i traveled every single spot and i did find 3 stones now, its just i used one to another weapon and 2 on my favourite axe. now i know u can find more than 3 stones coz i have found 6 (2sets) of dionisus wine somethin to give energy...

my most favourite armor is the special helmet (forgot the name), its the one that shows on the first picture when u boot the game.. the roman-style helmet with 1 feather on the side... its a set of 6 full armor and i only have the helmet :(

so far i found 2 piece of "special armour", armors that belongs to a special set, 1 is that helmet, (46armor+afreakinlotof enhancements), and Necromancer legging which fell of the last boss in Athens. which then i sold.... :P

question now, where can i find the rest of the set for the helmet?? (i'll come back with the name, i promised) :)

ps: i played on middle difficulty, not legendary, not normal... its pretty easy except for end-bosses which i cant resort to hack-n-slash anymore...

Thedan Armor Helmet ;) there you go... now to find the Thedan Bracer, Thedan Breastplate, Thedan Legging.....*yikes*

ok, just got 18... start noticing the game start crashing wildly... about 20 min or so... wth... it didnt happened (before today, it crashed once a day... i played evryday :P)

patch 1.08 or 1.11 now?

how should i backup my character incase thing went wrong? i dont wanna loose my lvl18...... :(

H_G recomends the 1.08 and I have never had any crashes. I wonder if you could save your character like you would with Oblivion by going to the saved data files?

I believe the two aren't compatible. Not sure though. 1.08 and 1.11 is though, could give it a shot.

To back up your character just save it periodically in a separate folder...You can find your character files in "My DocumentsMy GamesTitan QuestSave DataMainwhat ever your character name is" -- copy the whole folder somewhere and there's your backup.

Currently I'm building a Ranger (Hunting/Nature) and the poor little wolf is absolutely worthless.

Jim

ITS GONE..

i updated to 1.08, i checked my folder in my documents and its all there... but when i load TQ it wont show! it just asked me to create a new character!! help :( :( :( :(

ok, i created a character of the same name so it would use the saved folder in my documents, start the game, but its stil level 1 without any skills or any items and gold is 500... BUT all the characters i talked to spoke as if i've done most the quests, and if i open the map menu it shows all the way to athens (greyed, but its there) lol

HELP, i need my lvl 18 characters and items :( was i supposed to backup more than the my doc. folder??

If you backed up the directory in your My Doc's folder then that is all you should have to back up...Maybe v1.0 and v1.08 aren't compatible but that's ridiculous if that is so. I know v1.08 and v.1.1 are compatible both ways. I'd check titanquest.net to see if there is a work around posted on there.

Jim

HELP, i need my lvl 18 characters and items :( was i supposed to backup more than the my doc. folder??

You just needed to save the files from your My Documents/My Gmes/Titan Quest/SaveData.

If you did that and copied them back in after you patched it, well I guess they aren't compatible. Just reinstall and put your guy back in, no big deal.