Titan Quest multiplayer here

Angry_Games

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from hes sig hes got a m-audio... something something ^_^ so i get that aint it

My sig is TOTALLY wrong now actually, still waiting on Ace to get mine done.

I'm using an Auzentech now, and otherwise it works great. I'm thinking it has something to do with the music setting in the game, might mess with that in a bit.

My sig is TOTALLY wrong now actually, still waiting on Ace to get mine done.

I'm using an Auzentech now, and otherwise it works great. I'm thinking it has something to do with the music setting in the game, might mess with that in a bit.

hmm, you can choose there the ambient frequency, and it can be set to off in the ini, try changing it, it might help...

as for the patch, goto the titan quest site-> communitry->search there... 1.08. or just go to 3dgamers or other tech site...

Ok when i used the patch the game didtn work at all, I desinstalling and install the game again, without the patch the game crash every 15 minutes or so, and with the patch my game doestn work, any ideas ?

Ok when i used the patch the game didtn work at all, I desinstalling and install the game again, without the patch the game crash every 15 minutes or so, and with the patch my game doestn work, any ideas ?

How are you getting the patch?

My buddy just installed it on an Expert board no problem, didn't even try running it without the patch. As soon as we started the game we installed the patch and he's been truckin along for 5 hours now (with the onboard audio as well).

Reading true this thread and well experienced this at our home too, i have a tip, for those that have multiple windows accounts, try without...in our case it worked. well this and the stuff AG suggested, wich was going true the whole reg to del the entries manually.

man we just played from fresh lvl 1 characters up to lvl 11 ;)

i got to get like 10 characters going and all of them out of damn Greece because as much as I love the game, I'm VERY DAMN TIRED OF BEING IN GREECE hehehe

I've got TWO characters in Egypt and I've maybe had a chance to play about 2 hours worth of Egypt (compared a bazillion hours in Greece grrr)