Titan Quest multiplayer here

Angry_Games

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shows you what kind of dorks we really are...

Shining examples of those that populate DFI-Street hopefully.

But anyways, I really am happy with the game thus far, and easily see at least 8 hours a day for the next month in my future. Regardless of job situation.

Shining examples of those that populate DFI-Street hopefully.

But anyways, I really am happy with the game thus far, and easily see at least 8 hours a day for the next month in my future. Regardless of job situation.

now if we could just convince a few other dorks like us that it's worth playing lol

and if you'd quit hauling butt way ahead of me I could level at the same time you do (now I'm about 25% behind you grrr lol)

: i hope you werent cinic, heh.

after patch its a bit better, they auto backup the char, so even if they delete it by mistake, you have a backup, and yes, the game does that : lol...

just dont use portals and it will run. usually

nah..im no cynic :)

help me help Iron Lore sort out the problems.

All I can picture is Tom cruise yelling HELP ME TO HELP YOU! HELP ME TO HELLLLP YOU!!!!! at Cuba Gooding Jr.

Aside from that little derail i'm seriously thinking about grabbing this game, only thing holding me back is I'm a pretty big MMO fan, doesnt really matter what as long as it's MMO

Hey Travis, do you have sound cut out every now and then? I've noticed it only on the music track, not on gameplay sounds, so that leads me to believe its a software issue.

none here... not at all

Hey Travis, do you have sound cut out every now and then? I've noticed it only on the music track, not on gameplay sounds, so that leads me to believe its a software issue.

nope, no problems with audio at all (however those with Realtek integrated audio such as that that comes with our DFI boards have serious issues from what I have read at the TQ forums)