Titan Quest multiplayer here

Angry_Games

God, the random super bosses (3 in Epic and 6 in Legendary) are way tougher than the end guys. God they suck but I feel I have to kill them in order to keep going.

Tell me about it Dan, that freakin Telkine that releases Thyphon is tougher to beat than Thyphon himself on epic, and I am at level 48.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it Dan, that freakin Telkine that releases Thyphon is tougher to beat than Thyphon himself on epic, and I am at level 48.

You found that too? I've got a lvl 43-45 Hunter/Earth guy stuck right there, I can't get past him. I think its his life leech (pink thingy he shoots) is so badass I die in one hit under 2 seconds or so, nuthin I can do about it. Thats why I started another guy.

I've tried all kinds of combinations of skills, but nuthin seems to work. At least dying doesn't affect my experience anymore.:rolleyes:

Thats not who I was talkin about though, I mean like the huge automaton in Greece, the huge scorpion guy in Egypt, and the huge dragon in China. The only one you actually have to run into is the automaton, the others are kinda out of the way if you don't search for everything. There's also a Hydra in Legendary Greece that took me and a buddy a good 20 minutes to take out.

Hey you 2 very nice looking couple :) you 2 look like you should be married :) :angel:

I beta tested the game and it is not a bad one to play.. I have been beta testing Archlord at the moment.. and will not make a comment..

I want to get into Mythic WarHammer I think that will be the game of the year if they pull it off.. meaning of the year and get peeps to even play a Mythic game again.. WoW has taught them something.. as I tested it also..

You may catch me in the game!!! as I love to play.. Im still busy with DAoC and the new exp. that is coming out and with Archlord..

You found that too? I've got a lvl 43-45 Hunter/Earth guy stuck right there, I can't get past him. I think its his life leech (pink thingy he shoots) is so badass I die in one hit under 2 seconds or so, nuthin I can do about it. Thats why I started another guy.

I've tried all kinds of combinations of skills, but nuthin seems to work. At least dying doesn't affect my experience anymore.:rolleyes:

Thats not who I was talkin about though, I mean like the huge automaton in Greece, the huge scorpion guy in Egypt, and the huge dragon in China. The only one you actually have to run into is the automaton, the others are kinda out of the way if you don't search for everything. There's also a Hydra in Legendary Greece that took me and a buddy a good 20 minutes to take out.

I'm just starting out on Legendary. I got myself a Slayer and I encountered the Automaton you are talking about and it took me many tries to beat him. Hit and run is my technique, and used a lot of potions. Him and the last Telkine really gave me a hard time but I beat them both. There was also I think three other bosses that I encountered but I beat them all with the first try. Having the Ancestral Horn helps a lot with the bosses. When I play a game I really play the game. I search every corner and find every bone pile and chests. I just started a new character, Spirit Mastery still level 7.

i remember about 2-3 weeks ago a group of I think 4 or 5 of us were playing Epic (and we had the full 6 player limit filled with the Server and a mule character) and we came across that %#@$#@ automaton in Greece

good god he busted our asses...so many times...4 of us trying to kill him in a game that the difficulty was set for SIX players...sheesh lol

Yeah, it took me a while to get a good pattern to beat him. I could have just ran past him but I wanted to see what was on those chests, lol. I finaly figured out that if you hit 'em a couple of times then back off to lick your wounds then suck up on potions, you'll eventually beat 'em. He was the first boss to give me a wake up call on the Epic, because I thought I created a pretty good character till he came along.

take a look at your secondary resistances, there you find your leech resistance, might need to up that:)

I'm glad to hear that the game gets more difficult. Sadly, I'm just too busy with work to get in as much play time as I'd like. My level 25 Conquerer near the end of Egypt on Normal is quite easily getting through nearly all the enemies. So far, I've only had to take a few tries on some of the bosses to get past them.