Ammo 533 Setup?

Ok so i got the coolest cheap case i could find which is the Cooler Master Ammo Case... I love the case and couldnt have asked for anything better in that price range.... Anyway its design is perfect for DFI LanParty NF4's... Everything fits nice and snugg with more than great airflow. Check it out and you will understand what im talking about.... Though the case kicks the filth y monkey waste pile out of some serious stank butt homo-erectus cheese fidgits.. It only comes with one intake fan.... and I dont think its salt is worth its weight in a damn thing at all... So I want to get two 120mm case fans one for front intake and one for rear exhaust. and I am also thinkin about removing the bottom bracket and mount for the HDD's and just going with dual Cooler Master Cool Drives... What do you think? and what brand 120mm's should i get?

Ok so i got the coolest cheap case i could find which is the Cooler Master Ammo Case... I love the case and couldnt have asked for anything better in that price range.... Anyway its design is perfect for DFI LanParty NF4's... Everything fits nice and snugg with more than great airflow. Check it out and you will understand what im talking about.... Though the case kicks the filth y monkey waste pile out of some serious stank butt homo-erectus cheese fidgits.. It only comes with one intake fan.... and I dont think its salt is worth its weight in a damn thing at all... So I want to get two 120mm case fans one for front intake and one for rear exhaust. and I am also thinkin about removing the bottom bracket and mount for the HDD's and just going with dual Cooler Master Cool Drives... What do you think? and what brand 120mm's should i get?

As for the brand of fan. Yate Loon's hands down. They are about 4 bucks each. But they are really quiet and they actually use fair testing standards. Nexus fans are just rebranded Yate Loons, their model numbers even match. However, they have tighter quality control and spin at a lower RPM.

I walked nit to a computer shop to c wot c heapest case woz up 4 sale? straight away i said can i get this case; that is till now i saw it was spec 4 mobility. I wanted it, tho i thought it abit small for compfort! 1 top case!

I walked nit to a computer shop to c wot c heapest case woz up 4 sale? straight away i said can i get this case; that is till now i saw it was spec 4 mobility. I wanted it, tho i thought it abit small for compfort! 1 top case!

I know your name is eminem, but you don't have to talk like eminem... lol...

No seriously though, I really didn't understand you post, I'm not even being a jackass here, I really didn't understand...

Im not concerned with the fans being quiet more about cfm....

If your just concerned with CFM, then just go to any website and just pick a high CFM rated fan. You don't even need to ask us what fan if all you wanted was high CFM. I'm sure other fans have higher CFM ratings than the Yate Loons.

Go to Jab-Tech, FrozenCPU, Performance PC's, or even Newegg. Just pick the fan with the highest CFM number.

The ULTIMATE 120mm fan has gotta be a Delta. They are loud and man do they push air. I think they have a 190CFM and a 220CFM. Man, I'll just stick to my Panaflo's ;)

Just don't plug 'em into your motherboard fan headers. That'd be bad.