dr_bowties WTB thread... Looking for 754 CPU....3200up

dr_bowtie

1st

Ok guys....

I am looking for a few things....

I am looking for a Socket 754 AMD CPU anything from a 3200 up...it has to be working and cheap...thanks added 4/18/08

Updated 2/24/08

I am looking for an ATI video card for use in a HTPC it MUST have a DVI port and be better than my onboard of the 690V board I have which has ATI-1200 video...Not sure what I am looking for but I DO know this much....I do NOT need and all out gaming card that is high dollar...I need a simple card for HTPC use with the stock heatsink in un-modded shape...something like a 1900 or something cheap...I will do used if you guys have anything you want to part with...it must be on par with a 7600gt nvidia card...

I am looking for a 2x120mm radiator for Water cooling....I have enough room to mod a double radiator to the techstation pretty easy...A_G sent me a single rad (couple of them) and I am going to try this 1st and see how it goes but I am going to build another techstation and put a double radiator on it....thanks

OR even if you guys know of a good deal on a 2x120mm Radiator link it to me...thanks...

Thanks guys...;)

Please PM me with details if you have either of these...thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It's dr_bowtie and I..I will tell you this about the Case Mod for this competition, it is very patriotic, and a tribute to many who are lost...

We are looking for the the Danger D5 or Swiftech 655 for very low prices. Also, We need 2 x Black Ice Pro (or Extreme) 120.2 Radiators...Thanks y'all!!

Thanks again everyone, hopefully you can help make this project possible, and we will give you props when the project is done...