Hi

I don't know if feedback is the appropriate word, but I wanted to share my opinions/problems after a month of using my *new* rig.

Everything is working relatively well, except two things :

- I can't make my computer waking up when I made him sleep (dunno how it's called in english : "mettre en veille" in french...). He is running (fans are working) but my monitor isn't awake.

-My video card. 7900 GT, stock o/c @520/750...

After a RMA "they" told me everything was all right. I installed the 91.31 beta, and everything is going well for... two weeks now.

Maybe my "overclocking" is faulty (overclocking means I set my CPU @10*250 then it will be synchronous with my memory). Since I got my card back, I set it @12*200, and my memory followed. Problem, retailer says it's not recommended to run teh memory @200.

I checked the stability with OCCT, it appears to be good (but, where the hell are some "graphics" or stuff like that ?)

I checked my PCI E bus speed, it was @100 Mhz (I want to precise that I let everything on Optimized Defaults in my 12.07 BIOS). If you have some advices to optimize it and to say goodbye to "Auto", you're welcome. But I'm getting far from teh topic, so let's ask TEH question : Is my sort of o/c the reason why my card went bad ?

By the way, thanks to DFI Street, I didn't get any weird issues when I built it. Everything went perfectly, I love my rig.

Thanks.

EDIT : Oops, by the way, I saw there was a "run memtest" in da BIOS. Is this TEH memtest ? It means I "only" select Enable, save and exit, and then it runs ?