Socket LGA775 Discussion Thread

I'm sure my E4300 will go higher but I'll leave it at 3.2ghz 24/7

I'm a happy camper lol.

Me too !!

You cant complain when your overclocking a 1800mhz cpu to 3200mhz.. ;)

Here is my db entry..

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...22&postcount=60

I havent really tweaked any secondary timings as Ive been too busy, but without much work at all im sitting very stable at 3200mhz and im very happy.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at chumps last entry and make it nice and perty like his ;) Remember, max image size is 800 x 600...

ohhh, same pic....... kk will it get deleted before i can re orthos??

thanx tellin me :)

Take a look at chumps last entry and make it nice and perty like his ;) Remember, max image size is 800 x 600...

That first image is cutting it fine its 800 x 597 :) I pay special attention to the image size now after being nutkick6yb2pa.gif once before by a mod for going oversize a bit.

SpeedDemon

Here is the template I used if its any good to you be my guest.

I gave up trying to resize even before I posted my first entry :tooth: I just use thumbnails and make people go that extra click if they really wanna see my screenies :P

That first image is cutting it fine its 800 x 597 :) I pay special attention to the image size now after being nutkick6yb2pa.gif once before by a mod for going oversize a bit.

SpeedDemon

Here is the template I used if its any good to you be my guest.

:P kk thanx guy. i use imageshack to resize and just post the thumbs :P i find its a easy way out of forum image size rules :P unless thats gonna be a problem, i currently got orthos going again and will make a proper screen at 9pm lol

thanx again oldguy and chump

Just lookin out...like I said earlier, thumbies are the easy no brainer way to just get it done and not bother with image size...

A lot of people flip out when they get their entries deleted or are told to fix them for not following the rules, so hats off to ya for being a good sport ;)

:P kk thanx guy. i use imageshack to resize and just post the thumbs :P i find its a easy way out of forum image size rules :P unless thats gonna be a problem, i currently got orthos going again and will make a proper screen at 9pm lol

thanx again oldguy and chump

Just lookin out...like I said earlier, thumbies are the easy no brainer way to just get it done and not bother with image size...

A lot of people flip out when they get their entries deleted or are told to fix them for not following the rules, so hats off to ya for being a good sport ;)

hehe np, FIXED. i reposted on the last picture. thanx again guys