New project

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally have both water loops completed and both are running again. Had some pain in the ars drips from a couple of places. Leak testing tonite probably run the wc'ing for another 4 hours or so. All the fans, lites,lcd/led displays and fan controller are working. Hopefully tomarrow I'll have the PSU in and start the project of routing PSU cables and all the other wiring.

Both CPU and GPU loops are at 26 degress C.

and my room temp is around the same.

moretestingqb5.jpg

It's up and running. For some reason I had a hell of a time with my raid array. I should have been ok with my HD's. I did not really change anything other then adding the 2nd video card

After finally getting the bios to see my HD's, which meant yanking cables and plugging them back in and stomping my feet a few times I went ahead and built a new array and wiped the drives clean. Might as well start out fresh all the way around.

formattingzr7.jpg

And big:) :) to see this pop up

slifv3.jpg

I'm heading for bed. I think I missed the dinner bell, what the hell time is it anyways.

Tomarrow I'll get my cables back in order and start moving apps/programs over from my spare rig for install. Looking forward to getting the opteron and 7800GT's up to proper DFI speed.

Really nice thread catkicker.

Think we are all more than a little envious.

You dawg!

Thank's. The thread I started is a bit long but it's been a long process. I spent alot of time in the for sale forums to get alot of the parts I have in this rig. And alot of the parts came from my wavemaster build. Theres no way I could have done this going all new parts.

80% of the cooling is used

the MB. and one of the video cards and 2 of the sata HD's are used, and majority of fans.

Biggest cost were the case & OCZ PSU.

Stayed tuned for the pretty in pink project.:eek: Yes my wife has caught the bug and has put in and order for a silver case with lots of UV Pink and UV Purple

I think my most trusty Cheiftec matrix case is going to get a makeover. Silver and Pink:eek: