DFI SLI nF4 Venus / OCZ PowerStream 520 / Opteron 170 / Geil One W BH5

rapty

Parting Out Rig

OCZ PowerStream 520 - 45.00 GB - Adjustable Rails really like this PSU is Versatile to say the least OCZ are also one of the best Customer Service companys I have come across which strive for Excellence in the Enthusiast Market, Max Load of 620 watts.

oczpowerstream7rw.th.jpg

oczpowerstream24oq.th.jpg

Geil One W BH5 Four Sticks Hand Picked 70.00 GB per Pair - 2 or 1GB Forsale love these sticks they are Versatile buggers and have really helped me well with some of my OC's be warned though 2GB are a Pain in the Arse to Get Stable with tight Timeings when Four are in use but its Possible and the Results are great for benching and BF2, Lifetime Warranty from Geil.

geilonew28lx.th.jpg

geilonew2yi.th.jpg

Two New Swifttech MCW60 with Zalman Ram Sinks - 28.00 GBP each / 56.00 GBP For Two / comes with 3 different barb connections Tube Locks Thermal paste and ATI and Nvidia Mounting Brackets.

mcw609fl.th.jpg

XFI Fatality FPS Edition - 120.00 GB

xfifatality0fx.th.jpg

28GB Quantum Firewall HD Perfect for MP3's 15.00 GB

quantumfireball28gig2mx.th.jpg

WD 74GB Raptor 80.00 & WD Cavier 320GB 60.00

s7yx.th.jpg

No Clean Flux Dispensing Pen 5.00 GB

pen0sq.jpg

Dell 2407WFP No Dead Pixels Revision A02 Fixed Edition without the Banding and Shadow Text issue with Previous Revisions, Features a 6MS Response Time Great Coulour Reproduction Ideal for Gameing or Media Work. ( Includes all Manuals, Drivers, Perfect Condition Boxes, US & UK Plugs & DVI VGA Cables ) - 670.00

dellscreen4po.th.jpg

dell24inch3ao.th.jpg

dell38lk.th.jpg

More to come soon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic