Let the benchies begin....GX2

Here are my scores. My x2-4800 is only running at 2.7 ghz because it is so hot here. The GX2 is slightly OC'ed to 570/775 and rock solid.

3d mark----06 8651

05 13594

03 32672

Those seem pretty good for one GX2. I wish Quad SLI would happen sometime since I'm getting my other GX2 next week.

Later Guys.

--EJM

Plenty of people on hardforums have quad sli running right now. They are using the newest beta driver. Granted only a few games currently support it. Also unless you have at least above 1600x1200 res its basically useless to have it other than bling. Just buy a 3007wfp like im going to in a little while :)

For what i seen before ur scores are a lil low. maybe im wrong but i saw atleast 9.5k with that card, and some 10k, 11k with more cpu oc.

9.5 is possible with more oc, I'm sure he's working on it. :)

I don't know if it makes any difference but my pcie slot is only running at 8X. I'm too lazy to switch the jumpers. I wasn't really trying to break records. I just thought those scores weren't too bad for that setup.

--EJM

I don't know if it makes any difference but my pcie slot is only running at 8X. I'm too lazy to switch the jumpers. I wasn't really trying to break records. I just thought those scores weren't too bad for that setup.

--EJM

You sure its at x8? Cpu-Z will report x8 for this card even when it is x16. But otherwise yeah, it might be affecting scores somewhat.

I got it running at 600/800 right now. Got it up to 8787 on 3dmark 06. How much will this shorten the life of the card I wonder?

--EJM

Deppends:

1. ur temps are normal with ur current volts ?

If the answer is normal then the life of the card is the same, im pretty sure the life shorten when u put high volts at high temps on something like cpu or vgpu, but if u have normal temps then u are ok.