DFI Infinity 975X/G

Ok, just received this board today.

First thing in this post and the next post which will be placeholders is some important information.

First is the cpu support list. This board supports ALL 90nm and 65nm current Intel cpu's, including the new Conroe 2MB and 4MB versions:

DFI Infinity 975X/G CPU Support List

The power supply requirements are going to be the same as current Nforce4 Lanparty / CFX3200-DR Lanparty requirements:

DFI Infintiy 975X/G Power Supply Recommendation List

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thespin

"SuperPi times, please.", he says gritting his teeth in an envious rage.

"SuperPi times, please.", he says gritting his teeth in an envious rage.

superpi?

what does that have to do with anything?

I'm using an original Pentium 4 520 2.8Ghz Prescott 1MB L2 cache 90nm toaster-oven cpu lol

edit: how many times have you ever seen a 'superpi' from me? Never...because it really is meaningless in the overall big picture as far as I am concerned.

I don't dis anyone that lives and dies by superpi, but you will never see me run superpi because it means zero to me....games and 3d benchmarks are what's important to me. No game is based on SuperPi. Games are based on 3d engines though.

Guest thespin

Oops ... wasn't paying enough attention ... thought it was Conroe ...

I run CAD ... always looking for sheer CPU speed ... plus PC bling .. :)

will be interesting to see the max fsb this board can manage, most users who are adopting Conroe for overclocking are looking for over 400fsb minimum, most other boards are maxing out at around 425 or so.

Give HG some time I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it.

will be interesting to see the max fsb this board can manage, most users who are adopting Conroe for overclocking are looking for over 400fsb minimum, most other boards are maxing out at around 425 or so.

Give HG some time I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it.

it has already been tested other place to 533 at least...bios settings was the limit.