Sign in to follow this  
SamSausage

Max HTT for nF4 UT Ultra D

I was looking around to see what others HTT is maxing out at on the Ultra-D but couldn't find any info with the searches.

I know everyones results vary but I can't get past 326 HTT stable with my board, curious what others are maxing out at since I need to squeeze 10 more Mhz for the 3G club... My last board would scale over 350 HTT

I cant comment much on where most boards max out as far as htt is concerned.. since I usually buy cpu's with the 10x multi minimum..

But when going for high htt's sometimes you need to tweak Max Async and Preamble to get it stable.. These two timings effect the htt and not just ram speeds..

You should also search the overclocking database to see what htt speeds people are hitting with 9x multi cpu's.. that should give you a decent idea of the max that most hit.

Guest caffeinejunkie

My Ultra-d had no probleming hitting 400+ but I didnt prime it or anything it was just a little testing when I first got the board almost a year ago. Thundas right it could easily be some of the memory controller timings holding you back on your quest for the max HTT. So post all of your settings in the DRAM config and we'll see if we can help you with anything.