help me !!

when I turn offf windows xp then I go to bed or go to kitchen then back to computer and I saw tower were turn on itself then I can't find out in bois setting or windows xp setting then I had format c: and windows xp installed then tested turn off then I watch itself turn on then I flashed bois from old version 417 bois to new version R5D_043C.exe 5/23/2006 BETA BIOS for CFX3200-DR then I turn off and still turn on itself. :eek:

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=81602

how I do fix?

Mr_Blocks......

I had this happen Once, but I have heard others have this problem too. I looked today , I think you have to check the Wake-On-Lan in bios or in device manager under Lan Drivers. I think it was in the CFX3200 discussion thread too, look there, but I think that will solve the issue. Good luck!

Also when you post, give some info in your title, that way you may get more answers. Like, "Computer turns on after shut down, help!" Just a thought.

I had this happen Once, but I have heard others have this problem too. I looked today , I think you have to check the Wake-On-Lan in bios or in device manager under Lan Drivers. I think it was in the CFX3200 discussion thread too, look there, but I think that will solve the issue. Good luck!

Also when you post, give some info in your title, that way you may get more answers. Like, "Computer turns on after shut down, help!" Just a thought.

I did checked wake on lan in bois still disable . sorry

I did checked wake on lan in bois still disable . sorry

You need to go into the device manager and go to the marvel properties and disable the wake on lan in there and it will work. Almost everyone has had this problem including myself.

You need to go into the device manager and go to the marvel properties and disable the wake on lan in there and it will work. Almost everyone has had this problem including myself.

Thanks it work fine both disable from device manager after turn off and didn't turn itself but I don't use on ubs on line from moden and I use on Ethernet on line.

I just turn off from power supply or pull plug.