How many of you have....

I have 3200 and water cool it, I think that they are the same layout so Im sure that it could be done. My 3200chipset stays about 34c and 38c on load. I do have it second in the loop after the CPU so if I put it on a seprate loop it would be better but its better then 45c-50c like my nF4 does. The only down fall when H2O these boards is the PWMIC gets hotter due to no fan on the cpu to cool it too. So I put an 80mm fan right above it and that really helps. Go for it, H2O is fun and just makes your system even more Eye catching, but m,ost of all performance boost is great. Oh, I use a MWC30 from swiftech but there are plenty others out there.

I have 3200 and water cool it, I think that they are the same layout so Im sure that it could be done. My 3200chipset stays about 34c and 38c on load. I do have it second in the loop after the CPU so if I put it on a seprate loop it would be better but its better then 45c-50c like my nF4 does. The only down fall when H2O these boards is the PWMIC gets hotter due to no fan on the cpu to cool it too. So I put an 80mm fan right above it and that really helps. Go for it, H2O is fun and just makes your system even more Eye catching, but m,ost of all performance boost is great. Oh, I use a MWC30 from swiftech but there are plenty others out there.

Now I have heard that there is no need to watercool the chipset and that it only adds heat to the line. I think I would cool it last if I could. But where is your

1st - CPU

2nd - GPU

3rd - Chipset.

Where is the PWMIC on the rdx200? So I can try and work something out for cooling it better. I dont want it getting higher then 50C on it. Dont forget I do have heatsinks on my MOSFETS.

have no problems setting up water on rdx 200 dfi board water blocks on video chipset and fx55 all runs great cpu=36c, chipset 37c, video card=40c

So where is the PMCIW? and what are the temps on that? Do you have anythign cooling it? I do use a Thermaltake Kandalf case and I heard the best way to cool it is to have a great case with great airflow. I can H2O my chipset, cause my 7900gtx goes right overtop the northbridge.