New Power Supply

Right now I am running all the stuff in my sig. on only a 350 watt power supply I don't know how long the little 350 watter is gonna last with me doing this so i am opting to buy a 500 watt power supply and I found both of these on newegg and they are both the same price. Which one should i get? The Aspire 500 watt or the Allied 500 watt?

Edited by Sly_C

yea my thoughts exactly i am wanting something name brand so i don't have to replace it every year or something i just can't decide but i think i am leaning towards the allied cause it has dual fans the apsire doesn't

they look sharp but I bet their crap.

Psywar,with that many posts under your belt i tought you would have gained knowledge about stuff :blink:

Not the idea of some peoples that reviewed it :rolleyes:

Antec, enermax,allied...get off the brand names guys <_<

read and take it back :P kingwin has 3 seals of approval from 3 diffrent sites including OCC right here

http://www.amdboard.com/psu.html

http://overclockersclub.com/reviews/kingwi...powerreview.php

But if you rather have a shiny one by all means get the allied,i was just suggesting a good power supply

Edited by kobalt

• 3 weeks later...

well actually, 2 fans is not nessisarally better! How powerfull is the fan? How big is the fan? How much airflow does the fans provide? Does the psu with 2 fans intearfeer with the airflow of oneanother? Just ask yourself these questions, you be glad you did. Keep in mind, if 2 fans are small and powerless and the other has one big fan with great power. Well, you know were im going, good luck :D

also

now that i see it get the Aispire, its a good brand and has better airflow and it looks better in your case. Trust me, i have the same psu! It wokes great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

this psi is also alot louder!!! but you can ajust the fan speed for optimal proformance

Edited by asus