Water cooling setup?

I am hoping that someone could reccomend me a watercooling setup. Summer is here and it is very hot and humid so I am looking into watercooling. Maybe there is a guide to watercooling or maybe someone can reccomend something. I would like to cool my CPU and maybe my video card and chipset not really sure if its needed. Any input would be nice.

I'm new to wc too but doing the research is half the fun, and nearly everything I learned I learned here at the Xtremesystems liquid cooling forum. They have some great sticky guides for beginners. When you're done with that, come back here with some more specific questions.

You can't go wrong with DD or Swiftech. I have a Swiftech setup in my primary machine - and I couldn't be happier. There is a lot of discussion concerning whether an Apogee is any good, or if the Storm is better...blah...blah. I have an Apogee - it's great. My buddy has a Storm - it's great. The DD stuff is great, too. Two great options.

I am hoping that someone could reccomend me a watercooling setup. Summer is here and it is very hot and humid so I am looking into watercooling. Maybe there is a guide to watercooling or maybe someone can reccomend something. I would like to cool my CPU and maybe my video card and chipset not really sure if its needed. Any input would be nice.

Deppends!

1. how much u want to spend ?

2. how much u want to spend?

and 3. how much u want to spend?

:)