Sad?

Evil_inc

Guest caffeinejunkie

I find it sad you find that sad

j/k

it is sad but still youd be hard pressed to find a more active forum

True true. The most active forum I was ever a part of was the G4 forums before they merged with TechTV. I had accumluated at least 2000 posts on that forum before the mods got really gay and started their "cleanup" of the forums to make it more professional.

No joke, that forum was at least 10 times more active. There would be at least 100 members active even at 3 AM. At like 7PM there would be around 500 members. It was nuts.

The LS2.com forums are extremely active as well- at any given time there will be several hundred people online. I believe it is one of the Internet's Top 100 sites. The problem with LS2.com is that most of the people are idiots, so I quit posting there. If you are into fast domestic cars, LS2.com has a lot to offer in the way of information and tech help.

Guest caffeinejunkie

Well youd be hard pressed to find a more active forum w/ the quality of the street. I mean ive been on more active forums but like 90% of the posts are just spam or political crap.

Well youd be hard pressed to find a more active forum w/ the quality of the street. I mean ive been on more active forums but like 90% of the posts are just spam or political crap.

Agreed.

I enjoy political debate, but I've found that what happens is the big boards are extremely "cliqueish" and if you don't agree with the "in crowd" you will get trashed pretty quickly. It's in my nature to not take any crap from people, so I will point out the fact that they are morons, and back my argument with proof, then they get mad and it's not fun.

Guest caffeinejunkie

The only problem w/ politics is that it's highly opinionated and most people dont realize that. They think automatically im right and no one else can ever be right. I stay out of politics for that very reason.

The only problem w/ politics is that it's highly opinionated and most people dont realize that. They think automatically im right and no one else can ever be right. I stay out of politics for that very reason.

Yes. I've found that no matter how good or valid a political argument is it's extremely rare to actually change someone's mind. It does happen, but it's so rare that the reward is hardly worth the effort.

Besides that, politics is really irrelevant. It's not like our political leanings actually do anything to change how the powers that be run the world. They are corrupt, greedy, scum and we just do the best we can to get by.