*sigh* so here's why I pay more to ship FedEx

Angry_Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad you guys in the US don't have Purolator - here in Canada this is def the way to go. I work for a wireless + cellular business / industrial store, and we sell VERY VERY expensive cellular and wireless products - not to mention delicate. Like this $20,000 cellular repeater - which can't be jolted too much or it will need to be re-calibrated. Plus we send huge boxes of cell phones literally every day without issue. I've as yet not had one damaged box.

It seems even with almost no packaging at all, Purolator always seems to get things to their destination on time, undamaged - and cheap.

Tho unlike USPS, our postal service is actually pretty damn good. Fast and pretty cheap.

Plus I think it's cool when the Purolator guy brings me coffee (his previous scheduled stop is right next to a Tim Horton's) and always remembers my name. I acutally saw him at a bar a week or so ago and he bought me a beer. That's cool. And that's the kind of company to takes pride in itself, it's employees and ultimately it's service.

Head's up UPS.

It's too bad you guys in the US don't have Purolator

We do have Purolator. I use them for freight shipping point-to-point within the US when possible. Cheaper than FedEx Freight most times.