Sign in to follow this  
ebdoradz

breaking the 25°C barier

is there a way/bios that dont shut donw the fan when athe temp are 25°C??

cuz some night the temp drop and the fan spin, then stop, then spin, then stop, and its damn anoying when you're sleeping,

any way to configure bios would help??? becuase i already saw around here that if you put shut donw temp to 26 and minimn speed at 25 they are always on, but it dont work with my rig

thnx

No. Run the fan from the power supply instead of the motherboard header.

i agree, get a fan controller pot...i have the same problem if i use the mobo header and ur right it is annoying.

thnx i alreay have a few fan controler that came with my silverstonetek fans but they are all use,

i migh look to mod something and get those working right

thnx again guys for your suggestions

Get a sunbeam fan controller. It has four knobs, 0-12 volts, but can be used with well over three fans on each knob(I've used 3 on one knob and all the fans were able to work at full speed).

Be careful, though. Even with my huge heatsink, at full load if I forget to turn a fan up I wind up with a 56c CPU or a 42c system temp.

try setting the shut off temp at 35C. im doubtful the PWM temps would go that high up and the fan wont turn off so the constant start/stop wont happen.