Sign in to follow this  
madian225

DFI Infinity 975X on pre-order in UK

Angry is getting closer!

It's a wait and see atmosphere. If you've got some money burning a hole in your pocket, go pick up Tomb Raider Legend or Hitman Blood Money. those are the two (PC) titles I'm currently enjoying. ;)

Angry is getting closer!

It's a wait and see atmosphere. If you've got some money burning a hole in your pocket, go pick up Tomb Raider Legend or Hitman Blood Money. those are the two (PC) titles I'm currently enjoying. ;)

nope

it's all about Titan Quest which can be purchased beginning tomorrow ;)

I don't have any idea what is coming down the pipe

I never pay attention to it because I'm too busy dealing with motherboards that are already released and giving people problems

this is why I don't talk about what might or might not be released and this is why I dont allow forum discussion of products that you cannot buy on the shelves at retailers

I don't know, and I don't pay attention. Whatever shows up is what we will be selling and supporting.

Don't mean it to sound rude, I just don't have time to sit around and wonder what might or might not be and I definitely don't have time to speculate with you guys what might or might not be when there's real boards that real users already have that are having issues.

no rudeness detected :) i like when ppl actually are telling the truth as it is....just thought you had time to test such things, or get info about them, before we did :)

i would love to test them for you, just send them here m8 :D

further tests of the Infinity

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104712

one can only guess why DFI did not make this a Lan Party, I'm sure there would have been a market and a possible 455fsb would have qualified for Lan Party status.

I just sold my CFX3200 while it could still fetch a good price, and managed to get enough from my AMD 4800X2 and ram to buy all my Conroe components for an expenditure of around £30, so I will be on the bandwagon too. It was hard parting with the CFX3200, I loved that board despite it's little niggles at times.

Regards

Raja

975 chipsets and 955 chipsets run Crossfire natively

i wonder if itll play well with NGOs sli drivers.... lol

my E6600 ES Conroe arrived today!!

neener neener neener!

when do i get to go buy a DFI baord gosh dang it !!!

well...Frank told me that 30 Infinity boards (975X/G) arrived and I am getting one of them...so if you really want one, I'll find out where they are going to go for sale

well...Frank told me that 30 Infinity boards (975X/G) arrived and I am getting one of them...so if you really want one, I'll find out where they are going to go for sale

Happyg,

could you let me know where they are going please? I would like one!!

regards

Raja

Happyg,

could you let me know where they are going please? I would like one!!

regards

Raja

since you live in UK, you will need to pm me so I can give you the address to contact over in EU to find out where their boards are going to be sold