Sign in to follow this  
madian225

DFI Infinity 975X on pre-order in UK

I hope this is the right place for this

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/DFI.html

"ATI Crossfire is becoming more and more popular in the market with every passing day. Unfortunately Intel users have been restricted to using nVidia SLI solutions. But now with the Infinity 975X users can finally build a system that combines the extreme GPU processing power offered by ATI crossfire graphics cards with Intel’s long awaited Conroe CPUs. Since DFI is always looking to the future they have incorporated next generation support for Intel Conroe CPUs. By doing this users gain the piece of mind that future upgrades of their Infinity 975X are possible. In addition to the standard I/O ports found on most motherboards the Infinity 975X also offers both optical and coaxial SPDIF out and also an eSATA connection providing users with even more flexibility. As always, DFI has taken advantage of the latest chipsets in the market and incorporating them with groundbreaking exclusive DFI overclocking technology. Because of this the Infinity series delivers rock-solid stability and power that every overclocker’s values.

- Support all Intel Socket 775 CPU's including latest Conroe Processors

- Intel 975X + ICH7R Chipsets

- 1066FSB/800FSB Support with great overclocking ability

- 6-Phase Digital Power Management

- 8GB Maximum memory supporting latest DDR2 speeds

- 2 x 16x PCI-Express for Crossfire Support (Operates at x8 in Crossfire Mode)

- 8 Channel Onboard Audio

This board is now on pre-order in the UK if anyone is interested

You know wat i wish, i wish that nvidia and ati would come to some agreement so we can run sli and crossfire on the same mobo. But this mobo sounds good, especially since u can use the conroe on it.

You know wat i wish, i wish that nvidia and ati would come to some agreement so we can run sli and crossfire on the same mobo. But this mobo sounds good, especially since u can use the conroe on it.

Yet another vote for world peace. :angel:

And with about as much chance for success, I'm afraid.

Thanks for posting that! The past few days I've been looking into the infinity 795, but googling it drew a blank (first time EVER!)

It's pretty pricey but likely worth it. It says it will support all the 775's, but does that include the Presler? No other dfi board (that i know of) supports this yet...

such a shame the shop (or rather the staff and customer service) totally sucks

hoping to get a dfi infinity 975 myself, but it won't be from there, lol

I got a BIOS release email today from Kent or bios enginner for the Infinity 975X/G so I should have a board in my hands within a week or three...which sucks cuz I just today put together my Asus P5WD2-E with a Pentium D 930 + 7800GTX + 2GB DDR2-1000Mhz etc etc lol

I got a BIOS release email today from Kent or bios enginner for the Infinity 975X/G so I should have a board in my hands within a week or three...which sucks cuz I just today put together my Asus P5WD2-E with a Pentium D 930 + 7800GTX + 2GB DDR2-1000Mhz etc etc lol

Ah the joys or should that be the happiness of a new build soon :)

well i just spent last two days building up the Asus P5WD2-E Premium etc etc

its like when i was a smoker...just as you light up a cig, the meal arrives

same in computer stuff...as soon as i buy/build something great, something new arrives and I got to tear it all down and start over grrrr