Sign in to follow this  
_man1c_

Standbye-Mode issue?

hey i was just wondering why my graphics card stays on while in Standbye-Mode? its not a big deal not to have Standbye, but i wouldnt mind having the mode work properly anyways. :)

Do you mean it is still spinning the fan in standby?

I would research if the PSU has issues with standby, if it does there should be plenty of results on google.

Do you mean it is still spinning the fan in standby?

I would research if the PSU has issues with standby, if it does there should be plenty of results on google.

yea. the gpu is still basically on.

I had a similar experience on my wife's PC, but all the fans and lights used to stay on. A new PSU solved it for me, but I would look into it before taking any drastic measures, and buying new parts or RMA.

yea. this is a brand new psu as well. shouldnt really do it with this psu. maybe something in my control-panel pwr section is not correct.

nah not yet. but it did it the first day i got my board stable. now it wont shut it off. well itll shut-off the system but the gpu still runs.

nope. well i have another one, but it wont run the DFI board. hence why the new psu. :P its no big deal if it doesnt work.

I have a feeling it's the power management settings, give that a shot when you get a chance.