Free program for burning ISO's---

old_geekster

I downloaded the vista beta from the windows site, so i would think the file is ready to be burned as an iso, but i could be wrong.

Oh you probably downloaded and iso. An iso is just an image of what the CD should burn like. How big is it? You might not be able to use CDBurnerXP Pro.

Basically just open the file in CDBXP and it burn it! No need to add additional files since it's and iso!

Guest Neezer

i got the 32 bit version. it was 3.2GB. I tried that. just burning it to the cd and then went into the bios and chaged the boot drive priority. when it booted up, it booted into dr dos. I am completely stuck.

• 2 months later...

Daemontools, yeah :).

3.47 and some other ver I forgot(the one(only) that did modded dc iso's, I forgot the ver though off hand).

I use dvd decrypter to burn iso's.

I use (puke) cdrwin to burn bin's.

I use nero for data only(not bootable roms though).

For others...

Well, it depends on what you need, alco or bw^^.

MS has there own iso virtual drive, I may check it out sometime.

I would assume iso only though.

The only reason I'm thinking abotu checking it out is because ms does decent generic software.

Main reason is because daemontools has a speed limit thing going on for it for some reason, err, I mean it's slower then what it should be, oddly enough.

Nwer ver's of dt, screw that lol.

Never messed with them and never plan to(analog audio was the main reason initally and still is, hear about the addware crap too from a bud and now here so...)