Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

Your opinions on razer copperhead mouse.

i got a lightly used one for 20 on ebay. it's an 80 dollar mouse so i figure ill give it a try. need a good mousing surface though/

Guest nibs

I'd love to try one out, let us know what you think about it after you get it.

Guest nibs

I like the feel of my mx518, but I hate the way it looks... maybe I should disassemble it and paint it. That might be fun.

Well, I'm very excited to have one. I play fast fps like Quake most of my gaming time, but other games fit well the precision of the mouse. Even if you only want to surf on the web or chat on msn or something, it's still a mouse. A normal mouse. Probably not as comfortable as a MX, you just need to like hanging it with your fingers.

(sorry if you don't understand, my english is bad sometimes ^^)

For a good mousepad? If money is no object.. the Steelpad 4S (or it may be the S&S). The pad is solid aluminum. I have 2 friends that have it. I've used a fUNC 1030 before as well as an Icemat, I have to say nothing quite matches the smoothness of it.

The fUNC 1030 shouldn't be bought for "double sided" feature. Honestly now, how many times will you be flipping a mousepad over? I had one for a few months, I have to say I flipped mine over like 3 times, then the novelty wore off. It got me killed more times than it helped me.

Bottom line... money no object? Steelpad 4S.

Money object? Icemats aren't bad, and the Steelpad 5L.

However, don't get me wrong, the fUNC's are nice... but I recommend the Icemat or the 5L... not a fUNC for the price.

i have the razer diamondback plasma edition, and i love it. it took me a few days to get used to how sensitive it was, seeing as how i was upgrading form an OLD microsoft 400dpi mouse. i like how it fits my hand, but once again, it is a matter of opinion.

Sign in to follow this