Sign in to follow this  
marioddr

Need Help, nfa U-D and first pciex that don't go at 16

That leads me even further to believe you've got a power supply issue. If I remember correctly the 6600 series of video cards do not have an external molex or pci-e power connector, thus drawing all of their operating power directly from the pci-e slot. In order for that to work you've got to have plenty of amperage on the 12v rail as well as clean, sufficient and stable watts coming out of your psu.

That leads me even further to believe you've got a power supply issue. If I remember correctly the 6600 series of video cards do not have an external molex or pci-e power connector, thus drawing all of their operating power directly from the pci-e slot. In order for that to work you've got to have plenty of amperage on the 12v rail as well as clean, sufficient and stable watts coming out of your psu.

It will be better to change my local power source PSU? Now my PC works…

3 leds means a graphic card issue and the long beep right try reseating the graphics card make sure all the 4 power connectors are plugged in and the video card as well if it has a plug most 6600 don't. Not only do you have a PSU issue but guys he is also using crucial ballistic ram and we know all the problems that showed up with it. Try 1 stick in the orange slot near the edge of the board, reseat the graphics card, and if possible try a different PSU. LOL fabe

According to your recently created sig. you are running an Enermax 460W power supply. That psu is not a recommended hardware choice for an NF4 motherboard.

It is probably under amped on the 12V rail (ranging maybe from 18-20A) if you're lucky. Your overall wattage is also low for an NF4 rig.

don't think that for sure...Enermax 460w are pretty good PSUs...

I own the one in sig, it has 33A on 12v rail....and make my system works correctly, more than the new OCZ GameXStream 600w just received :cool:

I stand corrected on the 12v rail amperage. I apparently pulled the wrong specs. for his power supply. According to the spec. sheets it does indeed have 33A on the 12v rail.

And here is the accurate information on interpreting your diagnostic LED's.

4 LEDs on = Power applied, checking CPU

3 LEDs on = CPU has been detected OK, checking RAM

2 LEDs on = RAM has been detected OK, checking VGA

1 LED on = VGA has been detected OK, entering BIOS

0 LEDs on = System has booted to the Operating System