Sign in to follow this  
p8baller02

A little help with my Kingston ram.

Okay, I've been researching this issue for months now. No joke. I've read threw all the guides on this site too. So trust me, i've done the research.

Just curious if anyone has any luck with this ram and certain memory settings. PLEASE tell me. My ram can't do anything over 250FSB. It won't at all. I have the default memory settings right now in the MB but have tried other things.

Or does it sound like i need new memory? If so, what should I get that can do 280-300 FSB.

Gskill HZ?

Thanks for the help.

Okay, I've been researching this issue for months now. No joke. I've read threw all the guides on this site too. So trust me, i've done the research.

Just curious if anyone has any luck with this ram and certain memory settings. PLEASE tell me. My ram can't do anything over 250FSB. It won't at all. I have the default memory settings right now in the MB but have tried other things.

Or does it sound like i need new memory? If so, what should I get that can do 280-300 FSB.

Gskill HZ?

Thanks for the help.

Edit: My sig is a bit out of date. Give me a second to update it

this ram i have...ocz el platinum rev.2 ram - if you are lucky and you get a tccd version of it, you will be very happy....i have had this ram at 307mhz and stable

no i meant the LDT multi :)

I always prefer the low latency over high ram speed.

What are your timing? stock? Have you tried to relax them to crank up the ram?

3-4-4-8

I have and it didnt work too well. Imma check my LDT for you now

LDT is 3x :P

Dram Freq 200 1:1

Command per clock: Auto

TRCD: 04

TRAS: 08

TRP: 04

TRC: 07

TRFC: auto

TRRD: 02

TWR: 02