DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR + corsair TWINX2048 3200C2 no Dual channel mod

Hi,

I have been searching DFI-Street for 2 days but no one seems to be using corsair TWINX2048 3200C2 XMS with my motherboard, and have preoblem getting dual channel enabled.

I have a matched pair

The Memory works perfectly when in slot 1+2 (from the outerside of board).

The memories do not work and I get and long beep when (no boot, 3 LEDS):

1. they are in both orange sockets.

2. They are in both yellow sockets.

3. They are in 3 + 4

I have,

1. cleared CMOS for 5 mins (with battery in, just with jumper)

2. I have added one module and then loaded optimized defaults and then added a second module

3. I have used both modules alternately in the same config that is 1 + 3 as well as 3 + 1.

I have tried google, DFI street, and finally thought of asking you guys.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

I have the same memory, and had the same problems. Make sure you set the voltage to 2.7 to start, im sure thats quite basic and you have already tried it but it was the first thing I did based on reading other peoples experiences with this ram. But obviously try the stick by themselves like Ed said :)

Even if you set it to 2.7v, the board might not be giving that amount. How much is it reading in bios? My memory is not the same, but it also calls for 2.7v. I get more stable results when I set the bios setting to 2.6v. Worth a shot.

Thanx for all 3 suggestions

1. Yes! I did check the memory individually with memtest but only for 2.5 hrs each; not overnight. No problem there!

2. I set the voltage to 2.7V and checked no use there!

3. I checked the actual voltage when set voltage is 2.7 and realized that it was 2.77V so tried 2.5, 2.5 and 2.8 (just in case!) V. Still I just get 3 lights and a beep

Is there any jumper I need to set? Single module in inner orange and yellow slots does not work (Is that normal?)

I looked for DFI tech support no. there is no phone No listed on the website!!

I am feeling swindled as this is most expensive socket 939 board from DFI :(

Thanx for all 3 suggestions

1. Yes! I did check the memory individually with memtest but only for 2.5 hrs each; not overnight. No problem there!

2. I set the voltage to 2.7V and checked no use there!

3. I checked the actual voltage when set voltage is 2.7 and realized that it was 2.77V so tried 2.5, 2.5 and 2.8 (just in case!) V. Still I just get 3 lights and a beep

Is there any jumper I need to set? Single module in inner orange and yellow slots does not work (Is that normal?)

I looked for DFI tech support no. there is no phone No listed on the website!!

I am feeling swindled as this is most expensive socket 939 board from DFI :(

You need to check the Stock Settings thread here and try the settings and suggestions in it before you RMA.