Thermaltake Xaser 3

ok i got this case today and i got a little fired up just looking at all the stuff to do to it now what have people done to this case keep in mind i will be watercooling it in the near future so what are some things to do to it? does anyone have a nice 450 or 500 watt ps thats they would be willing to sell me thanxs for all the help justin.

umm.. i beleive its already modded.. but i mak sure you clean your wires up good with this case. it takes some time but its worth it. i love this case. anyways. i threw some uv ccfl and some uv reactive stuff in there. looks hella awesome.

Depending on what kind of rad you go with, you may want to take out the bottom HDD holder to fit a big rad in there. That is what I did with mine, also I added a blowhole to the front, and I put a fan in the front grille of the case to blow the coolest air in from outside directly onto the radiator, and then I also have another 120mm fan pulling off the radiator.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my Moded TT Xaser III. I've found it quite cool to mod. This is my second project, first with two PSU's. Wired together using a 12V ralay which powers them up at the same time. Quite complete.

Here are some pix

xaser-vibe-01.jpg

xaser-vibe-02.jpg

First, thanx Justinal. Really appreciated. A lot of work in that case. In answer to your question, the second PS powers the Xaser III Digidock and 7 fans. It also powers the auxiliary VGA fan cooling.

Second, congratulation Ballz2TheWallz, you've posted the very bad comment about this project. I would also like to add that a comment does not have any value if not argued ...

Respect anyway ...