Matrix Reloaded Dvd

General912

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even. It picks up right away. Because remember in reloaded they said 9 hours till the machines break into zion.

What do you mean not even? Thats what i was saying. The next movie has to take place within 24 hours of the last movie because the architect said it would all be over in 24 hours anyway. So i figure, 9 hours for the machines to break into zion, 5 or 6 hours for neo to get rid of agent smith, then a couple more hours for neo to take down the architect.

November 5th sooner than you thought huh?

Its gona debut at the exact same time all around the world too. So lets say it debuts at 11 p.m. in hong kong, itll debut in phoenix at 6 a.m.(off the cuff guess, i dont know time zones)

I just watched for the second time and the ending had the same effect. I am having a craving like a crack wh@re with out any crack. I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!! Just think if that is really happining now for real.

GOOGLE SEARCH = Morpheus.....................

(General912 @ Oct 15 2003, 05:14 PM)

not even. It picks up right away. Because remember in reloaded they said 9 hours till the machines break into zion. 

What do you mean not even? Thats what i was saying. The next movie has to take place within 24 hours of the last movie because the architect said it would all be over in 24 hours anyway. So i figure, 9 hours for the machines to break into zion, 5 or 6 hours for neo to get rid of agent smith, then a couple more hours for neo to take down the architect.

You have WAY too much free time on your hands.

ive been keeping my eyes peeled on mIRC for the new matrix :P havent seen anything as of yet, just the trailor.. i actually got tossed off pretty bad from the end of the last matrix... the end was really messed

They havent screened it to anyone. So youre not gonna see it until the day it comes out. The only people that have seen it are the actors and the big wigs. Thats why theyre releasing it at the same time all around the world. So there wont be any ripped off versions before its out.