games stutter plz help

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks just want to know if this is bad and can i fix it.

Warning W235 - Processor core voltage (Vcore) is less than rated minimum. Unless the reported value is incorrect or the processor is a different type that is not correctly detected, the voltage is lower than it should be. If you’re under-clocking the processor you may have pushed too far.

Under-clocking is a condition where the processor is operating below its frequency specification (rated speed). Sometimes the core voltage is decreased to reduce power dissipation.

Fix: If the BIOS supports processor Vcore setting, check that the voltage programmed is correct for the processor installed. If not, check whether the mainboard supports the installed processor.

plz help thanks.

Yes, you can fix it by changing your vcore value in the BIOS.

Is it bad, well only to the extent that it's low enough that you're getting a warning message. Some people actually like to see how low they can go on vcore - not me I operate on the "more volts more better" philosophy :)

The stock vcore value for your processor is 1.4v

where are those drivers thanks.

this is what i got in bios.

cpu core voltage 1.40v

chip set voltage 1.59v

agp slot voltage 1.51

dram 2.5voltage 2.61v

cpu vid control auto

cpu vid special control auto

thanks.

I stick with the 5.10's on the NF3 boards. Primarily because I've got an older MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum that has been running that driver set since the day I took it out of the box, and it has been rock solid. Never ever even one single BSOD, failure to boot etc in all the time I've owned it. And that's running an AMD 3000 Venice core @ 300X9 24/7

You might bump your vcore up to 1.45 (won't hurt a thing)

and up your DRAM voltage to 2.7 (won't hurt a thing)