WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does the little green blocks under our name,avatar,location means?

They signify your reputation that you have among the other users. Here is a screen shot of the Admin screen and some explanation of the whole reputation process. Your little green square turns red when you have minus rep. This happened when Happy upgraded the forum software 2 or 3 months ago. Hope this helps.

I am not getting any instant email notifications. I already checked the option in my control panel to receive instant notification. It seems in order for me to get the notification I have to keep going back into my control panel and checking off the option again and again, even though it is already checked off??????? Help me PLEASE thanks :)

I am not getting any instant email notifications. I already checked the option in my control panel to receive instant notification. It seems in order for me to get the notification I have to keep going back into my control panel and checking off the option again and again, even though it is already checked off??????? Help me PLEASE thanks :)

ya well it's just another broken thing around here that you can thank our previous admin for

as for getting it all fixed...maybe one day it will be a priority but these days it isn't a priority (and besides, everytime I think I might have a guy who can do something for me, he tries to sell me something like a pushy salesman, or he's not trusthworthy, etc)

WTF happened to our forum???

I wil tell you: its the damn fastest forum I have ever visited or being a member of... all this maintance procedures really pay off I guess, and those messages saying the forum is down for repairs are priceless :D

I have an idea. How about after Happy and RGone get their Conroe’s we raise a little money for the forum. I remember back a few posts Happy said something about getting a good VB programmer in to fix a few things. I am willing to put in what I put in for the Conroe fund. :)

I have an idea. How about after Happy and RGone get their Conroe’s we raise a little money for the forum. I remember back a few posts Happy said something about getting a good VB programmer in to fix a few things. I am willing to put in what I put in for the Conroe fund. :)

not necessary

I will pay for it out of my own pocket

problem is getting someone trustworthy

I've even asked the guys at Vbulletin, but they are flakey as well, and never bother to find me anyone trustworthy that will do it for me.