WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new changes... but it's too bright for me now. I was using the LP dark skin or whatever... with the black background. Oh well... nice to see it updated!

Anyway, that's my only suggestion. Something with a black background.

as I already said...when I upgraded...all of the previous templates were so heavily modified that none of them worked correctly...not even a quick-reply box...on some the text was invisible unless you had your mouse over them etc...

so

stop complaining about the themes that are working unless you want me to pull the forum down for another 30 minutes and install a dark one for ya.

(but all of them are only temporary until I get the two that I am paying for finished...you will like them trust me)

ya i agree about the themes(they need work). its hard to make one thats comfortable for every one.im not into all the cool buttons and background wallpapers that come with the themes...im more into a simple looking page with less eye candy.i chose the metal one because its darker and less painfull to look at than the orange. however the only real problem I see with it, is the contrast beetween freshly posted threads and old threads. before it was easy to discern wich was bold and wich wasnt.now i cant really tell. personally i like blue...it tends to be the softest color on the eyes(for me at least) with a plain background and bold text that stands out.

anyways hope the input helps a little with your site travis.

peace

like I said, we are working on two very good themes that you will be able to choose from, as well as a few 'softer' themes that are easy on the eyes for old dudes like me...but my focus first is getting the two Lanparty themes done

old? travis i thought youwere in your mid 30's. correct me if im wrong but that ain too old....now my dad hes old 67. and my late gramps...died at 97...thats old.

me im a young buck at 27. dont make me feel too grey when im less than 10 years behind you.

like I said, we are working on two very good themes that you will be able to choose from, as well as a few 'softer' themes that are easy on the eyes for old dudes like me...but my focus first is getting the two Lanparty themes done

Take your time I can wait I'm still young

looks good. but i find myself squinting sometimes. but you said you were changing the themes so i guess that will be resolved. how big are the sigs now tho. jeez its like an art forum. hey can we get some new/more smileys. we need a *hugs* one for a start, just for you H_G. and an evil one for the rest of us little satans.

overall, im all for progress.