ever fell through your loft

day187

man i was in my loft about 40 mins ago lost my balance and fell here is the result

hehehehe :rofl:

loaft4fa.jpg

omg.....lol thats funny. hope your ok though

and yes ive fell through my ceiling before and the ceiling at a previous place of work. no i was not fired for it but it did freak the lady out when she came in the room and saw a leg and an arm sticking through the ceiling.

it but it did freak the lady out when she came in the room and saw a leg and an arm sticking through the ceiling.

lol

Thanks yes i'm ok, i was gutted after i came around (fell all way to the deck) then i saw the funny side now just makes me laugh everytime i walk past, it happened in my bedroom hope there no bats up there. hehehe

Lmfao :shake:

Sorry for laughing at your misfortune, LMAO

Ive been having somewhat of a crappy day at work, that just gave me a good laugh, thanks man :D

ps: I hope your OK :tooth:

Lol :) :shake: Hope your ok.

you just made wife & i smile we were expecting to pick up a new car today/tommorow but thave been told it would be another 4 weeks :(

hadn't thought any1 could have had a worse day

Hope your claiming it on insurance, even though it may be embarrasing filling in form

luck :)

yeah got house insurance for the first time ever back in Octorber 2005 :angel:

i thought i would post it to brigton up peoples day, my girlfriend just come and she is :shake: too

"i thought i was going to be in the dog house"

Lol :) :shake: Hope your ok.

you just made wife & i smile we were expecting to pick up a new car today/tommorow but thave been told it would be another 4 weeks :(

hadn't thought any1 could have had a worse day

Hope your claiming it on insurance, even though it may be embarrasing filling in form

luck :)

Back in "76 i remember picking up a brand new Jeep Cherokee 4wd loaded with all the good stuff with Pops. April it was I think. Pop's is beaming picking up the bright red beast as we all said good-bye to that smiling salesman. Mom is happy and I think even Sis is not being her usual "charming" self.

To make a short story even shorter, 6.7 miles down the road, this car made a left turn across three lanes and Pops smacked right into it. My dad was a cussin kind of guy, and I do wish I did Have a tape recording of it!

He cussed so much and so thoughtful I should have written it down. I heard some of them words before--err most of em actually-- but some of them was pure artwork-- they were brand new and one of a kind-- wish i could remember them ones

He cussed so much and so thoughtful I should have written it down
Lol:D

well think we've got sorted at another dealer with a different but cool motor, should be right by next thursday. sent an e-mail to previous dealers head office telling them what i thought , edited out the profanities:D .

havent fallen thru a ceiling yet but have fallen thru a roof a few times...

I was texturing a ceiling once when a dude in the attic fell thru the ceiling right above me...Lucky for me he staddled the joist and his testies broke the fall....he didnt move for a while...