Hardware Prices

sc300ttt

What is the cheapest site online that you guys know of which sells general computer hardware?

also have you ordered from this site and if so how did it go?

thanks

sc

i generally use pricewatch.com when i'm looking for prices. lots of people hate newegg.com i personally hate them, their site is so hard to find stuff. i usually find out what the exact model i want to buy and how much i'll pay for it and see how newegg compares. there's also froogle.com from the makers of google.

i've found that zipzoomfly.com (former googlegear) is very good and i personally like newegg.com if you know what your looking for but i ahve to agree with sykocus its a little hard to find things unless u know exactly what ur looking for in a search and i use pricewatch as well but i would go to resellerratings and check the ratings of any site before i use them buyxg.com has always been a good site for me as well. and yes i have ordered from all of these sites and everything is still up and running and got here in normal time

Edited by Sly_C

I use pricewatch, pricegrabber, froogle, and ebay. :P

I disagree with both of you about newegg though. Click on shop by catagory, scroll down and select the catagory you are looking for. Then either chose the manufacturer, all, or enter a search criteria for that catagory. Pretty simple to me. :P

yeah i pretty much search pricewatch or froogle, then i got with whoever has the lowest price, and see if i've ever heard from them. read some reviews on their company and if they suck i'll go with someone more popular. yay for me. yay for you. :sleep:

still a big fan of the locals. yeah it can be a little more money sometimes, most of them know I'll be there to smack em around in they screw up my order in any way shape or form. and they don't get it wrong very often because of that :)

Which locals have you found that have good stuff and know anything for a decent price..

I live down in Monroe with my folks in Farmington.

I am willing to pay a little extra for good service and a knowledgeable staff... just haven't found it around here