Best bios

OldGuy Hi,

The SATA drive I have does not do anything related to the operating system. it simply holds the game files. Do you consider that it is interfering with the booting up into windows? I can very easily disconnect it if it is causing trouble.

If it is not too much trouble, please give me the settings of your RAM in the bios.

Do you think that there are any critical settings in the bios I am missing which may be causing the blue screens?

Many Thanks

roystont5038

Well if it's blue screens it's probably memory related...usually the SATA deal just won't post if I remember correctly. Haven't had my NF3 UD up for quite some time, though it will be this evening, so I can't really suggest anything as far memory timings go. I've never ran it with a Venice or that particular Corsair memory. Most people with Venice chips have not had much success with anything other than 705 or 711...

You might want to take a look at the tips and tweaks thread>>> http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...ighlight=tweaks

Also try the overclocking data base, though there aren't many NF3 UD entries, but it may help you with some different memory settings to try out...