uhh,my power led flashing...

Sorry for the confusing syntax, yes a digitial volt meter or multimeter. The 12V rail can be checked at the yellow wire of any free molex connector.

For reference: http://www.devhardware.com/forums/power-su...test-75111.html

just checked....they are in the normal range, i ran prime 95 and 3dmark 01 at the same time to ensure it was under load.....

like ive said, ive seen it happen when the computer is in idle.....

but it rarely happens, first time i saw it do that i thought it was just my imagination, then i look again and its doing that...i stared at the thing like for a frickin hour when prime95 was running and nothing happened, then yesterday morning i saw it do it again....

like i said its very rare when it does it...

I dont know if i should be concerned anymore, the only problems ive read regarding the power led is when the led is turning on and off...this one doesnt turn on and off, it just changes brightness...

so i dont know...i dont feel like changing the PSU and checking if the led flickers, like i said, its so rare when it happens that i would need to stare at it for 24 hours....

Good to hear that your rails are holding steady. Maybe your area had a slight brown out and you noticed it by the flicker of the power led. You have everything set-up well in regards to surge protection. Maybe it was nothing. If it was me, I'd monitor the psu closely and hoped that if it does fail, it does not take any parts with it.