?sell fx-55 to buy opteron 165?

billdavis

Thanks. Yeah as you know I'm new to all this so Its good to hear opinions from more experienced people. You make some good points that hit home with me.

If only the opteron 165 was closer in price to 3700 because I'm stretched already with this project.

save for it

if you can't have it now, and it is what you really want...hold on for another month or two....prices won't go up, so just wait and save and get what you really really want!

save for it

if you can't have it now, and it is what you really want...hold on for another month or two....prices won't go up, so just wait and save and get what you really really want!

That is the best advice you will ever get when buying. Get what you want even if it means doing without untill you have what you want. That advice would have saved me tons of money over the years and not just in computers.

The PSU that killed a hard drive, the bike that blew its engine, the other bike that blew its engine. The memror that would not overclock but was a little cheaper. Yes I could have wated but......Buying something you know you will replace as soon as you get the mony can be very expensive.