Sign in to follow this  
mfurse

New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

BTW

If you're the kind of user that just has to have more than two IDE devices in your rig, the nF4 versions of the AM2 boards will still support 4 IDE devices.

The nVidia 5 series boards will only have a single IDE controller with two channels.

Until optical drives are common with SATA connection, that IDE controller will be really useful ;)

Tuesday, as we've stated at least 34 times in this thread

LOL, I still think Tuesday is a guy ;)

right now for 939 the micro ATX ones are like £30 (double the figure for USD dolla) and the normal motherbords are like £50 and the DFI ones are all like £150, 3 times more expenisize and 5 times expenisive than other 939 motherbords, they shouldnt by priced that much even thou they are the best.

when will it be in stock in england, i know u guys said tuesday but when will it actualy be in stock like conroe was released on 27th of july and its still not in stock in england and how much roughly wil this cost for the AM2 crossfire and the NF590 one

... and the DFI ones are all like £150, 3 times more expenisize and 5 times expenisive than other 939 motherbords, they shouldnt by priced that much even thou they are the best.

IMO the price is the right one if the motherboard has the best electronic components available. Sure Asus and MSI and Abit have cheaper motherboards, in every aspect, but thats because they use cheap components like cheap capacitors. I know because I have MSI and had Asus; they are ok, but IMO quite expensive for what you get.

The price for a Ferrari Enzo is insane, worse for a F40 or F50... but once you drive one of these and get to know how it was made and all the technology behind it and then compare it with your Corvette you will understand why it is so expensive. :)

What kind of features does the nF5 offer that would be lost by going with the nF4?

Apparently the nF4 supports two more PATA drives.

Also, how does the Infinity compare to the LanParty in terms of quality?

Also, Newegg says the Infinity will only support 4GiB of RAM. Is this true, or is it possible to put 2 or 4 GiB sticks in each slot?

why is a square not round?

why is blue not red?

who can answer these and other mysterious questions of this nature?

Only God himself, if he exists, and if he does, he isn't sharing the answers with mortals like us.

so far it's a good board. So far it will use 4x1GB in theory because I've not tested anything but 2x1GB and have had very little time with it and won't until Wednesday.

until others come in and show their results, and I get back with my results, no one will know the answer to questions that cannot be answered without proper information instead of guessing

;)

right now for 939 the micro ATX ones are like £30 (double the figure for USD dolla) and the normal motherbords are like £50 and the DFI ones are all like £150, 3 times more expenisize and 5 times expenisive than other 939 motherbords, they shouldnt by priced that much even thou they are the best.

when will it be in stock in england, i know u guys said tuesday but when will it actualy be in stock like conroe was released on 27th of july and its still not in stock in england and how much roughly wil this cost for the AM2 crossfire and the NF590 one

we've already told you

Tuesday

(but since you seem like a new member who doesn't understand the concept of Tuesday, it is exactly as the General described...a Tuesday between now and whenever time ends. We don't speculate on dates. We don't speculate on anything here. That is for review sites and we are not a review site. When I or Rgone or someone else gets word of when the boards have shown up on the shores of their country and are in stock at a vendor/retailer, then you will know they are available in stoc at a vendor/retailer in your country.

It isn't meant to be rude to you or anyone else.

It simply is.

Tuesday.

It means we don't know and we won't speculate and if you don't want to read all 19 pages of a thread because "you can't be bothered" then it means we maybe might not want to tell you even if know, even though it wouldn't be a big secret, just because we couldn't be bothered to give out that information...)

;)

we've already told you

Tuesday

(but since you seem like a new member who doesn't understand the concept of Tuesday, it is exactly as the General described...a Tuesday between now and whenever time ends. We don't speculate on dates. We don't speculate on anything here. That is for review sites and we are not a review site. When I or Rgone or someone else gets word of when the boards have shown up on the shores of their country and are in stock at a vendor/retailer, then you will know they are available in stoc at a vendor/retailer in your country.

It isn't meant to be rude to you or anyone else.

It simply is.

Tuesday.

It means we don't know and we won't speculate and if you don't want to read all 19 pages of a thread because "you can't be bothered" then it means we maybe might not want to tell you even if know, even though it wouldn't be a big secret, just because we couldn't be bothered to give out that information...)

;)

Don't you think it is easier to just say you have no idea when the boards will go on sale, instead of saying 'Tuesday'. All the new guys who see this then ask you again which Tuesday?

Just M2C.

It's you board, you can do what you want.

no it's easier to just repeat Tuesday like a bleating goat instead of writing 100 words 100 times a day that "we don't know when it will be out and we don't speculate blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah so stop asking"

instead we just say

Tuesday

HG, what are the chances of finding a DFI NF3 socket939 board. Tried to PM you and email you on this subject on Saturday, but apparently your boxes are full. Can't find one anywhere here stateside and could really use for a customer build.

Off topic, understood, move if need be, please just reply one way or another. Build is for a close friend.