New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

The inquirer.net has a preview of the new NF590 based AM2 board!

great the chipset is in the way still of the second PCI-EX card slot!smack in the middle of the pci card slots,wtf moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the chipset 10 miles away from anything with card slots close.i cant run watercooling now being i use 12 tygon and its big as is let alone were the NEW?chipset is placed,crap layout.prototype or not...this suks balls.HUGE letdown.i cant belive this is hapening again with the NEW nf5 setup...thought this might be adressed?MOVE the chipset a lil further away from all the pci-expci slots FFS!!!!!!?

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inquirer.net has a preview of the new NF590 based AM2 board!

great the chipset is in the way still of the second PCI-EX card slot!smack in the middle of the pci card slots' date='wtf moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the chipset 10 miles away from anything with card slots close.i cant run watercooling now being i use 12 tygon and its big as is let alone were the NEW?chipset is placed,crap layout.prototype or not...this suks balls.HUGE letdown.i cant belive this is hapening again with the NEW nf5 setup...thought this might be adressed?MOVE the chipset a lil further away from all the pci-expci slots FFS!!!!!!?[/quote']

hey...uh...when you become an engineer and learn how to place everything on a motherboard then come back and tell us how easy it is to do things YOUR way (since you'll have a real understanding of why things are designed certain ways)

hey...uh...when you become an engineer and learn how to place everything on a motherboard then come back and tell us how easy it is to do things YOUR way (since you'll have a real understanding of why things are designed certain ways)

LOL' date=' and since when is so LIFE-DEATH important to watercool the chipset??? :rolleyes:

Again, if this motherboard is like the previous NF4 SLI ones the chipset will be cooled properly with a good heatsink... and ONLY when noise is an issue watercooling could be a good option, and there is a bunch of [i']waterblocks[/i] that will fit under the video cards.

well Mr Frank Wong, my esteemed bossman, told me that Rgone and I would be receiving the Infinity AM2 boards by Friday

I have a hot, fresh, 4800+ AM2 and some hot fresh OCZ DDR2 1000Mhz to jam into them so lets see what they are made of!

(no i have no time frame on any other boards, only this board that is arriving)

well Mr Frank Wong, my esteemed bossman, told me that Rgone and I would be receiving the Infinity AM2 boards by Friday

I have a hot, fresh, 4800+ AM2 and some hot fresh OCZ DDR2 1000Mhz to jam into them so lets see what they are made of!

(no i have no time frame on any other boards, only this board that is arriving)

You really meant Tuesday don't you? :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't help it. Good luck with it, don't forget it is an Infinity board

Anyone thinking of trading in their DFI Athlon rig for a Conroe for gaming needs to look at this article.....

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html...W50aHVzaWFzdA==

What does this have to do with this thread?

And finally I'm going on holidays so there better be some LPs on the market when I come back at the end of August! :P:rolleyes: Can't wait for your tuesday to come...