New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND make sure it's a bit more tollerant of the variety of PSUs out there

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35513

Sorry to rain the NF590 parade, I'm just hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

I pray that ANY new Lanparty board ISN'T tolerant of PSUs, I WANT my board to demand quality components that will perfrom how I want them to. Not like it's DFIs fault if a high-powered PSU needs to have balanced rails an the user doesn't bother with it.

I pray that ANY new Lanparty board ISN'T tolerant of PSUs, I WANT my board to demand quality components that will perfrom how I want them to. Not like it's DFIs fault if a high-powered PSU needs to have balanced rails an the user doesn't bother with it.

YEAH!!!!

Can I mention the Conroe 590 SLI Lanparty in this thread since we are talking about the same nvidia chipset? Oh man, I'm thinking that may even surpass the 975 X stuff considering the performance seen with 590 and lower multipliers with the AM2.

I'm going to build my starter Conroe rig now, but later I plan on that badboy with 2 direct 10X cards.

and another tuesday in July has passed and still no sign of the new mobo, I can't wait anymore, I want to see some reviews! I know it has to be tested and stuff but... :rolleyes:

I still believe Tuesday is the name of a person... :P