New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

*sigh*

I hate being one of these guys, but I accidentally (seriously) noticed this when I was browsing vr-forums today...and it'll probably be noticed by one of you guys anyways eventually.

ati95vv.jpg

Obviously not the same board as pictured previously, and probably an Ati board (as it is with the Ati girls...)

But anyways, check out the fan.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caffeinejunkie
i dont see those girls wearing any fans....? am I missing something?

I think he was talking about the chipset fan

it's really hard to see but I think it's possible they could be the same board and theres some different cooler where theres was the black heatsink on the original posted pic

it also looks like the fdd connector from the first pic is just yellow on the second one

maybe they took the original and made some aesthetic modifcations for show

idk what do you guys think?

Yeah sorry, maybe I should have specified. Honestly the first thing I noticed in the picture was the board, and then a coppery-looking fan placed on it...then the Asian girls.

Perhaps my arrow wasn't big enough.

I'm still not seeing it

I see a very fantastic looking asian girl and a nice red ATI fake tattoo on her arm...but I don't even see any motherboards or nothing...just a fantastic looking asian girl...I thought you said there were other things in that picture?

the front asian girl is very nice indeed.... the one behind her is...not as ....nice......

umm...i was going to say....somethin... (she is cute isnt she?)

OH YES, the chipset (cute-chipset...rhimed....sort of....)...... kidna copper-coloured...nice........

ANYHOW, here's more info....

http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows/showdoc.aspx?i=2770&p=17

u might notice even the r3200 has the same fan....not the copper-looking (maybe its just reflecction of the glass?) one like that pic of the asian girl................. and the motherboards, yes, motherboards.........

I'm still not seeing it

I see a very fantastic looking asian girl and a nice red ATI fake tattoo on her arm...but I don't even see any motherboards or nothing...just a fantastic looking asian girl...I thought you said there were other things in that picture?

Sorry, there were about 100 pictures in the same review (it was some computer convention, don't recall which) that ALL had a bunch of pretty asian girls in it...I was immune after about 3 since personally I prefer slightly 'thicker' women.

But I digress...

http://vr-zone.com/?i=3716

Kids these days. :rolleyes:

It IS possible that it's a reflection of sorts, also possible that the sample they sent is modified just to stir up the same interest I expressed in it.

But seriously, who cares? Where does the conroe go?

When there is something to discuss about a Conroe board, it will be placed in the appropriate section - i.e. not AMD. Just keep your head up, it'll be here someday. :)