IHS is off, those temps are pritty high for it tho, was 26C in the room at the time, normaly keep ity in a sub 20 room and you can guess what temps i get then! sometimes below 30C lol

i dont know what a OCDB is im affraid. also im selling this cpu on the forums so i wont have it for much longer, (going to the dark side) sorry :P

btw im guna try overclocking at 1.55 volts later :O we will see what i get with that much power!!!! can deff do 3.18 at 1.475V :P

don't go to the dark side they use crappy batteries for their flashlights.

I notice that I've fallen out of the top ten in the 1mil sp contest. Well we can't have that now can we? Just like when the mig beat the sr71 they had to drag the old blackbird out and give it more trottle. Here's some more juice guys

sp312nt7.th.jpg

Gah, I can get this from a 1M run @3.1GHz, but can't make it through a 32M run at the same clocks.... I'll keep trying:)

Bear with me here, as I have ultra-slow dial-up, and can't be stuffed looking through all the racetrack links (trust me, each one takes a looong time to load). Whats the fastest runn currently on the board for a Dual Core ?

27secaq5.th.jpg

Guest BFG

Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to do the racetrack you need to be stable right>

Correct me if I am wrong, but in order to do the racetrack you need to be stable right?

No way, the racetrack is open to all! It's about pushing your systems and what you learn from doing that. That's what C3G is all about!! ;):D

Superb 1M runs from petercintn and zarathrustra, you prompted me to pull out an improvement of my own to try and keep the stakes high..

pi1m25pt796swa8.th.jpg

Guest BFG

Sweet. I finally got my ram to run at 1t. So I will add that into an OCDB when I recover from the arm thing. I am still debating on if I want to bump my voltage up to 1.57 and see if i can get 3100. I probably will, but am a little leary of running the voltage this high. Do you think that would be a safe voltage to run at?

No way, the racetrack is open to all! It's about pushing your systems and what you learn from doing that. That's what C3G is all about!! ;):D

Superb 1M runs from petercintn and zarathrustra, you prompted me to pull out an improvement of my own to try and keep the stakes high..

Nice... Damn I need some better memory, even a nice quick 1Gb kit would keep me happy for a while, at least for teh benchies.

Better save for a nice 2x1Gb kit though I suppose, real life and all;)

Guest BFG

Yea I was just tempted to buy some awsome 3x512 DDR 500 for benchmarking, but realized that A. I don't have the money, and B. Whats the point? Benchmarking is fun for me, but i am not that into it ATM. I value stability more.

@ BFG. I personally wouldn't be too concerned running 1.57v, especially if it's just for a OCDB entry. I had my 3700 close to 1.65 for months. Just make sure the coolings up to the task.

It's late, and it's freezing outside... So I'm going to open the windows, put my radiator fans on full blast, crank the vCore a bit, and try for a dual Prime95 run at 3040... just to put me ahead of that FX-60 in the ranks :P