Doing the same, my new PSU is smokin. Priming at 1.55vcore 334x9 as we speak. Now I need to RMA my ram and get a pair of decent modules that will do the 250 freq they should.

Nice work guys, all updated (I hope all!?! :))

Sorry if I've been absent recently, got some moves going on at work so I've been busy, but I love this thread and the results I'm seeing. :D:D:D

If all goes well i'll have another ocdb update for ya after work :cool: this chip never ceases to amaze me. Had to flash my bios to get the 7/10 divider to work right but it's looking all good right now.

Welcome to DFI-Street.

Score looks OK to me.

There maybe a 3dm thread around here somewhere. But you might save that screenie for an "OCDB" entry. For the ggg club. You need an OCBD [email protected]+. (Read up LOL) If you want to post up some superpi's I'm sure "TheFlowerKing" will put ya' in the race. Read the first page of this thread for the rules. (So ya' know what ya' gotta' do an stuff)

Best to you.

Guest phoenixdancer

hi there guys

Here is my results for you to look at :)

compleatjpegdm3.th.jpg

this ok?? i only get 28Sec in super PI but thats due to my mem timeings

claudiu_R - Welcome to the street and our club. That's a pretty good 3dm05 score given the card clocks. Beats me for sure ;)

phoenixdancer - That's wicked! What sorta cooling are you using and what stepping 165? That's a damn low vcore for the clock. :D

Guest phoenixdancer
claudiu_R - Welcome to the street and our club. That's a pretty good 3dm05 score given the card clocks. Beats me for sure ;)

phoenixdancer - That's wicked! What sorta cooling are you using and what stepping 165? That's a damn low vcore for the clock. :D

watercooling dude, its a CCBBE 0610DMPW

i love it :)

That's what I've been looking for.

A nice fat OCDB entry.

Nicely done man.